Specials and Discounts
What, When and Why
Two to three times a year, Sunday Kitchen and Bath offers a 35% discount on all cabinets. The discount is granted on 20 kitchen projects and 10 bathroom projects each time the discount is offered. The discount is offered on a first-come-first-serve basis during a 10 day period until all 20 kitchen and 10 bathroom projects have been spoken for. The dates for the discount periods are e-mailed to people on our e-mail list. The more points you earn, the earlier you will be notified.
Earn points by:
- Registering your email
- Forwarding this page to a friend so that your friend can register (you earn points when your friends earn points, two level deep)
- Making an appointment and visiting the showroom
- Making an appointment and obtaining an estimate
- Visiting the showroom without appointment (a lot less points than if you make an appointment first)
- Obtaining an estimate without appointment (a lot less points than if you make an appointment first)
Please, enter your e-mail below. Please, read the rules below. Your participation into the discount registration program implies your acceptance and adherence to the rules.
Register Your E-mail to be Notified of the next Discount Opportunity
Email this Page to a Friend
Enter Showroom Visit Code
Enter Estimate Code
1. This is not a Sweepstake, nor a Contest, nor a Lottery. It is simply a playful way to be notified when discounts are available.
2. No Purchase Necessary, Purchase does not enhance your chances of being notified. If you registered properly, you will be notified of when discounts are available (unless a technical malfunction independent of our control happens).
3. The pool of discounts (20 kitchen projects and 10 bathroom projects) is independent and separate from the notification process.
4. The discounts on project are spoken for on a first-come-first-serve basis (that is why it is so important to know about the discount periods as early as possible).
5. To obtain your discount, you need to commit to completing a project, which means signing a contract and paying a $1,000 deposit. The deposit counts towards the payment of the cabinets for your project.
6. You have a 48 hours "think it over" period during which you can change your mind, cancel the project and get your deposit back.
7. After the initial 48 hours "think it over" period, your deposit is non-refundable and will be forfeited if you decide to abandon your project.
8. To benefit from the discount, your project must be completed within 13 weeks of signing the contract, otherwise both discount and deposit are forfeited.
9. There is no limit upon the number of projects at a given address. For example, if you are modernizing a house and want to redo the kitchen and two bathrooms, all three projects will be under the umbrella of one discount, although you will have to sign three contracts and pay three deposits.
10. Once all the discounts are spoken for, Sunday Kitchen and Bath will not give anymore discount. You can ask to be placed on a waiting list, in case someone cancels within 48 hours of signing their contract. The waiting list is on a first come first serve basis as well.
11. The more point you earn, the earlier you will be notified of when discounts are available. The earlier you are notified, the more time you have to organize your time and activities to be first in line.
12. Ways to earn points:
- Register your email
- Forward this page to a friend so that your friend can register (you earn points when your friends earn points, two level deep)
- Make an appointment and visit the showroom
- Make an appointment and obtain an estimate
- Visit the showroom without appointment (a lot less points than if you make an appointment first)
- Obtain an estimate without appointment (a lot less points than if you make an appointment first)
13. Eligibility: This Notification Campaign is open only to those who sign up at this page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Notification Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sunday Kitchen and Bath, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
14. Agreement to Rules: By participating, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sunday Kitchen and Bath as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Notification Campaign.
15. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online continuously. Your name and e-mail address will be added to the list for the next discount notification. Being part of the notification system is free. You do not have any obligation.
16. The information you provide to register into the notification system will be used solely to notify you of the next discount opportunities. It will not be used to spam you. It will not be sold to third parties.
17. Terms & Conditions: Sunday Kitchen and Bath reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sunday Kitchen and Bath’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. Sunday Kitchen and Bath reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sunday Kitchen and Bath has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void registrations for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sunday Kitchen and Bath reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. Limitation of Liability: By registering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sunday Kitchen and Bath and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any benefit or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
19. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Maryland AND Montgomery County Maryland, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Montgomery County Maryland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
20. The Campaign hosted by Sunday Kitchen and Bath is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Please, ask our designers if discounts are available.
Promotion only applies to new orders. Only one promotion can be applied per order. Promotion not valid on sample orders.
Important note about our opening hours and meeting with our designers:
Simply browsing the showroom does not require an appointment. Getting a feel for the woods, material, colors and finishes can be done by looking at our displays. Please, feel free to roam the showroom at your convenience. A quick ball park estimate might be done on the fly. A more detailed conversation might require an appointment.
Will and Russ will do their best to accommodate your needs if you give them an opportunity. Please, call us to make an appointment.