Kitchen Cabinet - Shiloh Cabinetry
Shiloh produces kitchen and bath cabinetry designed for the kitchen or bath, entertainment room, or any other area in the home where cabinets are needed.
Shiloh Cabinetry is built by W.W. Wood Products Inc, a family-owned company since its beginning in 1977. They began as a molding and milled lumber supplier working out of a small shed. Over the years, Shiloh Cabinetry evolved and grew to become a major supplier of cabinetry with approximately 1 million square feet of manufacturing space with the best equipment available. Shiloh Cabinetry is sold exclusively through our network of authorized dealers. Every cabinet is built-to-order by a skilled labor force and treated like furniture. After completion, a foam wrapping is put around finished parts and shrink-wrapped. Then, each cabinet is wrapped in furniture blankets and loaded on company owned and operated trucks and delivered to the dealer.
Shiloh Cabinetry features an all plywood box made from the highest quality materials and with superior construction methods.
- Solid wood hanging rail for secure fastening to wall
- Solid wood corner Blocks in base cabinets add strength and stability
- 3/4" dovetail plywood drawer box with undermount guide (solid wood dovetail drawer available)
- Solid wood door, no composite material (except thermafoil and some painted products)
- Maple laminate over plywood for a durable interior
- 3/4" plywood adjustable shelving with solid metal shelf clips
- 1 1/2" solid wood frames
- 3/8" plywood bottoms
- Smooth, super-tough catalyzed conversion varnish topcoat that is resistant to most household chemicals
- 1/2" plywood sides with real 1/4" wood veneer
* finished ends for a great look and outstanding quality *Due to the inherent physical properties of plywood and solid wood and in order to achieve the best look and long term appearance, painted products will feature some components made from MDF. However, the actual box construction will remain all plywood with a solid wood face frame.
Shiloh Cabinetry actively participates in reducing its impact on the environment when making its products. As an active member of KCMA (Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association), Shiloh Cabinetry stays in tune with industry best practices of environmental responsibility. Shiloh Cabinetry's dedication to the environment is further advanced by its ESP certification from KCMA. The ESP (Environmental Stewardship Program) was created in 2006 to help cabinet manufacturers demonstrate their commitment to environmental sustainability and help consumers easily identify environmentally-friendly products. After meeting certification requirements in areas of air quality, product and process resource management, environmental stewardship, and community relations, cabinet manufacturers can display the ESP seal on their products. The ESP seal helps you identify cabinets and cabinet manufacturers who are committed to protecting the environment. Nearly a hundred fifty cabinet manufacturers have already earned ESP certification and more are on their way to completing the review process.